National Honor Society students give a helping hand to the LWC at the Easter Bunny Breakfast!More...
Grant takes #1 in 50m backstroke at the JR National Championship Cup Swim meet in Florida. This meet is precursor…More...
Nine student athletes and three chaperones attended the NHIAA's Student Leadership Conference at the Grappone Conference Center in Concord, on…More...
The National Honor Society sponsored a Community Blood Drive at Campbell High School and surpassed the goal of 35 pints and collected 7 additional pints of blood! Thanks to the school, community, the administration, and staff for your support and assistance in sponsoring this event in giving the "gift of life".
Campbell's NHS-Sponsored BLOOD DRIVE
Thursday APRIL, 23, 2015 2:00-7:00 pm, CHS Gymnasium
Donate Blood and enter for the Blood Donor Game, a chance at winning Red Sox tickets
The Passaconnaway Chapter of National Honor Society is sponsoring the drive.
The Campbell school schedule for April 20th-24th has been changed due to Smarter Balance testing.
April 20th - 24th
- Monday: Day 1 - 10 minute advisory
- Tuesday: Day 2 - 10 minute advisory
- Wednesday: Day 1 - 42 minute advisory
- Thursday: Day 2 - 10 minute advisory
- Friday: Day 1 - All 8 blocks
Air Traffic Control and Handwriting Analysis Classes
· May 4 – June 15th on Mondays from 2:30p-4:30p
(NO CLASS ON : Monday, May 25)
· Students will write a reflection at the end of the course
· Students will receive a ¼ credit / Grade: PASS/FAIL
· Location TBD
Sign-up in Guidance