Nine student athletes and three chaperones attended the NHIAA's Student Leadership Conference at the Grappone Conference Center in Concord, on…More...
Grant takes #1 in 50m backstroke at the JR National Championship Cup Swim meet in Florida. This meet is precursor…More...
The Campbell school schedule for April 20th-24th has been changed due to Smarter Balance testing.
April 20th - 24th
- Monday: Day 1 - 10 minute advisory
- Tuesday: Day 2 - 10 minute advisory
- Wednesday: Day 1 - 42 minute advisory
- Thursday: Day 2 - 10 minute advisory
- Friday: Day 1 - All 8 blocks
Air Traffic Control and Handwriting Analysis Classes
· May 4 – June 15th on Mondays from 2:30p-4:30p
(NO CLASS ON : Monday, May 25)
· Students will write a reflection at the end of the course
· Students will receive a ¼ credit / Grade: PASS/FAIL
· Location TBD
Sign-up in Guidance
The first of March will always be a special day in Litchfield. It will be a day that will always be marked as an appreciation day for volunteerism and thanks to Pat Jewett. Last evening members of the community all celebrated with Pat and her family. She was remember and honored for all of her contributions and volunteer hours in the community of Litchfield, as well as, her appointed positions in the community. Guest speakers included John Morey, Diane Jerry, Bo Schlichter, Chief O'Brion, Marion Godzik, Principal Laurie Rothhaus, Margaret Parent, Jason Hoch, Senator Donna Soucy, and Speaker Shawn Jasper. This special presentation would not have been possible without the effort and work Laura Gandia.
Pictured above is (L-R)Laura Gandia, Pat Jewett, and Principal Laurie Rothhaus